3. Protection of Information. If you create an account on our Site, you must maintain the confidentiality of your account and password and restrict access to your computer. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password and agree to be responsible for all charges. We have the right to refuse service, terminate your account, or take other actions in our discretion. You agree to inform us of any unauthorized use and to take steps to prevent its further unauthorized use.
4. Third Party Links. Our Site may provide links to third-party sites that are not operated by Tribalry. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites and recommend that you check the relevant privacy policies of those sites to determine how your personal information will be used.
5. Children’s Online Privacy Protection. Our Site is not specifically directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13 on our Sites without parental consent. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and abide by the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule. Please visit www.ftc.gov/kidsprivacy for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children’s privacy online.
6. Maintenance of Account Information/Opt-Out. You may access and update information provided to Tribalry when you created your account or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by logging into your account and updating the desired information or by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
7. Do Not Track Requests. When this Site receives Do Not Track signals and other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal identifiable information, we honor those requests.
Influence International, Inc.
380 West 800 South #100
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Effective Date: March 13, 2015